*Official YouTube Channel
In Official YouTube Channel, many useful videos for ibisPaint are being posted.
– An easy to use app that allows you to enjoy expressing yourself through drawings.
– Feel the smoothness of drawing, and enjoy fast functionality.
– Upload videos of how you drew your artwork.
– Share the URL of your artwork on Twitter and Facebook.
– Download other people's artwork.
The ability to record yourself drawing and to share the video is not the only great feature, ibis Paint X also has a full suite of drawing functions.
– 142 kinds of brushes including dip pens, felt tip pens, digital pens, air brushes, fan brushes and flat brushes.
– Various brush parameters such as starting/ending thickness, starting/ending opacity, and initial/final brush angle.
– Quick slider that allows the quick adjustment of brush thickness and opacity.
– Real time brush preview. [Layer Functions]– As many layers as your device's memory will allow (depending on the device and canvas size).
– Layer modes such as individual layer opacity, alpha blending, adding, subtracting, and multiplying.
– A handy clipping feature for clipping images, etc.
– Various layer commands such as layer duplication, import from Gallery, horizontal inversion, vertical inversion, layer rotation, layer moving, and zooming in/out.
– A feature for setting layer names to distinguish different layers. [Manga feature]– Frame Divider Tool important for manga drawing.
– Advanced text tool function featuring Vertical, Horizontal, Stroke, Font select, and Multiple text functions.
– A screen tone feature with 46 tones including Dot, Noise, Horizontal, Vertical, Slash, Cross, and Square. [Area Selection Functions]– 256 grades of selection for each pixel
– Selection area inversion, moving, rotation, and zooming in/out.
– Brushes that change depending on the selection area, fill function, layer duplication, layer catenation, layer moving, rotation, and zooming in/out. [Color Functions]– Unlimited colors saved on the palette, or select any colors you want from the color wheel using HSB or RGB.
– Drag and drop to the color palette to save.
– Tap and hold Color Picker. [Overall Drawing Functions]– A handy ruler tool feature for drawing figures, etc.
– Drawing support features including image stabilization and forced entry/omission.
– 32 different filter features.
– New material tool with 880 textures and tones.
– Rotating canvas feature.
– Background color (white, bright transparent, dark transparent) setting feature.
– Undo/redo over 100 steps with the undo and redo functions (stored in free memory).
– Brush, Eraser, Smudge, Blur, Fill, and Color Picker.
*Blur not supported on PowerVR SGX 531/535/540 or NVIDIA Tegra 2/3.
*Smudge not supported on devices with PowerVR SGX 531/540.
– Smooth zoom (70%-4000%). [Functions for Enjoying Drawings]– "My Gallery" function that lets you enjoy your own artwork.
– Replay yourself drawing (with adjustable replay speed).
– Export replay videos (MP4) and captures (PNG/JPEG) to Gallery with the export function.
– Encoding and uploading functions.
– Download other people's artwork.
– Enjoy other people's artwork in "Collection".
– A feature for sharing still images (PNG/JPEG), videos (MP4), and artwork files (IPV) on Twitter, Facebook and LINE, etc.
Devices with Android 4.1 with OpenGL ES 2.0 and multi-touch support.
* A Twitter and/or Facebook account is required to upload, encode, and download artworks.
*Questions and support
Questions and bug reports in reviews will not be responded to, so please contact ibis Paint support.
What’s New[Improved Point in ver.5.1.2]– Back and forward button in the browser window of Downloadable Font are now disabled if these cannot be used. [Fixed Bugs and Problems in ver.5.1.2]– Please refer ibispaint.com to see fixed bugs and problems. [New Features in ver.5.1.0]– Added Downloadable Font function.
– Added Real Time Stabilizer.
– Removed the upper limit of the number of color palettes in Color window.
– Added a new filter: Expansion
ibis Paint X
ibis mobile inc.